Search This Blog:

8.12.2008

She Loves those Muppets

Ever since we found those new Viral Muppet clips on YouTube, my daughter has become obsessed with watching Muppet clips on YouTube. (If you haven't found these videos yet, search YouTube for "VirMup" or see my previous post.)
She's especially fond of Beaker, who she lovingly refers to as MiMi. Now she's watched Beaker's Ode to Joy clip so many times she's developing a bit of a song and dance to go with it.

I set up my Jazz HDV178 on the desk the other night while she was watching YouTube and caught this. I especially like how partway through the clip the whispers "MiMi nooo" to warn Beaker of the disaster about to befall him. Does anyone else think her mischievous grin at the end is a little disturbing? She seems to derive an inappropriate amount of joy from Beaker's pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment