Search This Blog:

3.12.2008

Waiting at Werner's

I'm waiting on the rental company to come pick me up at the mechanic. Werner's Garage rocks...seriously. If you need import work done near Fort Wayne, get a quote from Werner's first. They do really good work at fair prices. They are especially good with VW and Mercedes. I think Werner has been in business since the late 60's or early 70's. He definetly knows his stuff. I've had to take my car in there twice now. Both time's I was able to get an appointment within a day or two, they don't have a two week waiting list like Vorderman's did.

Since my VW's out of factory warranty, I haven't felt the need to use the dealership's service center. I've found Werner to be capable of dealer quality or better service at about half the price.

Anyway, I'm sounding like a commercial now, so I'll quit.

1 comment:

  1. Man, those Vordermans people sound like jerks. I'm never taking my car there.

    ReplyDelete