Search This Blog:

3.10.2008

Video: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition Review

I posted this a while back on my original Blogger account, my proto-blog if you will.
Here it is again. This was a video review of Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition I did for another website. I did a little edit to the intro and exit of the video. I'm not 100 percent happy with the edit. As you can hear the Snowball mic I'm using now has a much cleaner signal than the old USB headset I originally dubbed this with. I'd redo the voiceover, but I think it would be impossible to sync the action up to my dialog again.

Anyway, here it is. If you don't feel like watching, let me explain...no there is too much...let me sum up. RE:4 Wii Edition is $20 most places, and it's great, if you haven't played it, and you own a Wii, you should go get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment